As an IFP actor, we are seeking a Product development Coordinator resource to assist the company in its phase of growth and development. The company have been a good player in is domain and today regarding the industry transformation, the brand is embracing other area and competences. Join us will be a complete experience in how to set a strong and sustainable business strategy on a medium and dynamic market.
The Voice & Data Product development Coordinator position owns the components of the company’s Hosted Voice and Data product offering. Include the articulation of market conditions specifically on required market features and pricing, defining product requirements to engineering, developing product offerings for Sales and creating service delivery workflow internally. The Voice & Data Product development Coordinator will work closely with the 1Cloud platform engineers and will be a critical interface between Sales & Marketing and other operational teams within the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business requirements.
- Products, Services and features creation.
- Coordinate all implementation requirements to IS team.
- Define and develop a wider range of revenue generating services.
- Communicate product strategy internally and externally.
- Lead products and services tests and pilot phase.
- Develop presentations, data sheets, whitepapers and training material.
- Product development lifecycle oversight.
- Optimize BSS / OSS workflow.
- Deliver product presentations
- Train sales and operations personnel
Requires an understanding of telecommunications industry and product offerings to commercial customers such as:
- Voice over IP (VOIP) and Unified Communications (UC).
- Hosted voice business models.
- Collaboration (web conferencing including video, SMS, contact/call center).
- Legacy telephone networks and equipment (TDM, ISDN, ETSI standards, PBX and Key Systems)
- Working knowledge of Data Centers, network topologies, firewalls, VPNS, bandwidth requirements, load balancing and switch management a plus
Qualification & Experience Preferred:
- Candidate must have 2+ years of experience with Host Voice / VoIP, solutions
- Master’s Degree and or any other further qualification
- Specific experience with Broadsoft or similar products
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Extensive interpersonal communication skills
- Written technical communication / documentation
- Organized and detailed oriented and possess and intense sense of urgency
- Methods and procedures definitions Education:
- 3-5 Years in software and network services product fields
Working mindset Conditions:
For the company to be able to identifying and creating revenue generating products and features as a Product development Coordinator you need to be capable of working with minimal supervision and capable of setting and managing their own goals and objectives. Expect interaction from company Executives especially around market conditions and during negotiations with partners and customer delivery commitments. This position requires a broad range of skills for candidates to help solve complex challenges both inside and outside of the company. Challenges could include workflow process, pricing exercises, revenue and profit forecasting, or technical product requirement details, where being a strong motivated leader can assist in getting projects completed.
A complete CV & covert letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until 03/12/2016