The Next Einstein Forum (NEF) Fellows is a select programme that recognises Africa’s best young scientists and technologists. These innovators and emerging leaders will have two main opportunities as a NEF Fellow: Advance their scientific career; Inspire the next generation of African innovators by participating in campaigns and events to encourage young people to pursue scientific careers.
- Be 42 years of age or less as of December 31, 2017 (born after January 1, 1975);
- Hold a passport from an African country;
- Hold a PhD in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or in a field of the Social Sciences and Humanities;
- Have demonstrated track record of research/findings that have global impact;
- Are passionate about raising Africa’s profile in the life of natural sciences, engineering, the social sciences or the humanities;
- Are able to clearly present their work to an audience in English or French.
For further information, please visit http://bit.ly/2gyk1hZ.
Type:Research Grant, Other
Organization:The Next Einstein Forum (NEF)
Topic:Biodiversity; Ecology; Soil science
Website address:READ MORE
Please follow and like us: