Uppsala University is a research university in Uppsala, Sweden, and is the oldest university in Sweden and all of the Nordic countries, founded in 1477. It ranks among the best universities in Northern Europe in international rankings.
Course Level: These positions are available to pursue the postdoctoral research programme.
Study Subject: These positions are available in Molecular Biology/Biophysics.
Scholarship Award: Position offers:
- Pay: Individual salary
- Starting: 2017-06-01 or as otherwise agreed.
- Type of employment: Temporary position ending 2018-05-31
- Working hours: 100 %
Number of Scholarships: Two positions are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Creative and self-motivated personality with interest in fundamental science
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team working skills
- PhD in relevant subject area
- Excellent communication skills in English
Additional qualifications/Qualification desired:
- Documented experience of solving complex scientific or technical problems in at least one of the areas outlined above.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have PhD in relevant subject area.
English language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent communication skills in English.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
The application should include:
- Cover letter (max 1 page) where you describe in which category you would fit and why.
- CV including list of publications
- Names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers of three reference persons.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is May 22, 2017.