- 25th February 2017: Last date to apply online
- 8th April 2017: Last date to complete at least 42 days of the online Self-Development program including 2 Special Ops
To be taken at (country): Thailand
About the Program: Do you want to give a try to meditation and start a true change from within? Your training starts with the 42 Days online self-development program (See link below for details) on our interactive platform providing you the basic theory and practice; develop the tool for inner peace and learn about the concept of PIPO – Inner Peace + Outer Peace = Sustainable world peace. Through the Online Special OPS you have the means to share true peace to friends, family and school at large.
The fellowship (after the 42-day online self-development program) offers a 14 days of intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
In addition to the intense meditation practice, participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Thai-Buddhist Studies
- Candidates should be at least 20 years old at the time of submitting the application.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the English version of the online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program. Deadline to finish the program is 18th April 2017
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 Special Ops, which are
- 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and
- 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) OR 1 LIVE (with 15 or more participants).
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
- Candidates must finish all the above requirements (the self-development program as well as the online Special Ops) before the eligibility deadline of a 8th April 2017
Selection Process: After completion of the 42 days of the online self-development program, and the 2 Special OPS required, World Peace Initiative Foundation selection committee will make an interview appointment based on candidate’s performance, available funds as well as group combination in the fellowship. There is no need to write a request for an interview.
Value of Program: The fellowship covers
- Free Local Transportation
- Free Catering & Accommodation
- Meditation Sessions and Lectures
- Yoga Classes
- Interactive Workshops
- Free Meditation Retreat Fee
- Partial Airfare Support for Applicants Meeting the Criteria
- All residents from countries from this list here
- PR+ (Applicants that participated in any of our regional fellowships)
- Applicants who belong to a PIPO club
Duration of Program: 3rd – 16th June 2017
How to Apply: Before you apply via the Program Webpage link (below) it is important to go through the eligibility requirements.