Application Deadline:June 18th, 2017
- Are you a tech start-up based in Africa?
- Are you a legally registered enterprise able to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months revenue-generating operations?
- Can you demonstrate income generation of minimum $100,000 in the last 12 months?
- Are you (Founder/ CEO) available for the tour from August 14th till September 2nd?
- Are you are willing to contribute $3,000 towards the overall cost of the trip?
Grow your startup this summer on an adventure through 5 European tech cities!
Join fifteen elite start-up founders from across Africa to explore the incredible world of European start-up ecosystems through the eyes of the Google for Entrepreneurs partners in London, Amsterdam, Berlin, Zurich and Paris. Pitch to investors, explore global opportunities and learn from frontier markets.
An adventure of a lifetime through five of Europe’s top start-up destinations hosted by the prestigious Google for Entrepreneurs partners. Expect a carefully curated set of business and fun activities
will showcase the best of African start-up ecosystems selected from across the continent and all on a mission to inspire and be inspired to grow. This is a rare exhibition of Africa’s finest, all with a strong drive to make history.
A first of its kind, participating start-ups will spend the 3 weeks pitching to over 300 pre-qualified investors across the 5 cities. With the support of Google for Entrepreneurs partners, expect to reach the crème de la crème of the European investment community.
Be prepared to deal, our collective target is to raise a minimum of 20 million euros in funding.
CcHub is a technology innovation center dedicated to accelerating the application of social capital and technology for economic prosperity. Google for Entrepreneurs partners with startup communities and builds Campuses where entrepreneurs can learn, connect, and create companies that will change the world.
For More Information: