Deadline: Admissions start August 1st 2017
Admissions end August 28th2017
C-Life is an African-led, non-profit Christian organization that exists to glorify God by equipping and empowering the next generation of African professionals to emerge as servant- leaders with character and skill. C-Life trains future leaders in Cameroon-Africa, in the areas of servant leadership, Christian discipleship and career development. The goal is for these servant leaders to be role models in their communities, serving others with integrity and skill.
The C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship program is open for application. C-Life is looking for young Cameroonian university students, graduates and young professionals who are ready to take a commitment to live a lifestyle of honoring God through service, integrity and professional excellence in one’s work. As a core program of C-Life, the intention of the C-Life Servant Leadership Fellowship program is to activate a vibrant community of creative thought leaders who will bring about the much needed change and transformation in Cameroon-Africa for the glory of God.
– Open to Cameroonian University students, Jobless University Graduates and Young professionals from the ages of 20 to 35 years
– Proficiency in English Language
September to December 2017
– Facilitators/Trainers/Instructors led Classroom Training
– Community Service/Internship
– Business Plan Competition, Social problems identification and providing solutions by designing realistic projects, mentorship placement, job sourcing and the commissioning ceremony (graduation)
28 Fellows will be recruited for this batch
– Must be a current university student or jobless university graduate or young professional
– Submission of a detailed information by filling this form http://myclife.org/register/ and fill the Live Lead & Serve
– A motivation letter of not more than 2 pages, demonstrating your involvement in your local church, your interest to pursue excellence with tangible and specific focus on setting goals, motivation to make a difference and leave a mark, a weight of personality that believes in living a life personified by passion and integrity
– A recommendation letter from your pastor (Optional)
Accepted fellows must be willing to commit the resources and time needed to cover the following programs:-
– Orthodoxy (Your passion and purpose, The philosophy & motivation of a servant leader and much more)
– Orthopraxy (Practical ways to servant leadership, impact of a servant leader, Core community values and much more)
– Entrepreneurial Track (Learning a new skill to create (generate) and establish a successful and much more) business idea
– Media & Communication track (Social media & Blogging, Photography, Videography and much more)
– – Technology Track (Creating websites, Creating Apps to solve social problems, Logo & graphics design for print and online use and much more)
– – Good Governance Track (Ethical Leadership)
– – Hospitality Track (Event Planning, Event renting business, Other hospitality services with business in mind
– – Executive Skills Track ( Public speaking, Negotiation, Time Management, Corporate Etiquette etc)
Fellows during the fellowship must contribute in discussions forums, team work and constructively engage with other participants in insightful exchanges around ideas presented.
Admitted young Cameroonians into the fellowship program are required to pay a registration of 25000 FCFA only no other fee is required in the course of the fellowship. Applicants are responsible for their housing, feeding and other personal expenses
Click “Apply for this Job” Below to complete the application form or visit C-Life office Buea Mile 17 Opposite CNPS Building, Cameroon. You will be notified about the outcome of your application on August 28th 2017
For more information visit
C-Life is equipping and empowering professionals in Cameroon to emerge as servant- leaders with integrity and excellence, all to the glory of God.
Email: Contact email: email@example.com or call +237 674949153
Thanks hope to hear from you.
C-Life Country Director