Future Leaders Foundation
Deadline: 31 Jan 2017 (annual)
Study in: USA
Fellowship starts July 2017
Freshmen students are invited to apply to the 2017 Future Global Leaders Fellowship, an internationally competitive program granting first generation and low-income students entry into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network for diverse leaders. This program has gathered students from leading universities worldwide including; Harvard University, the University of Oxford, Sciences Po, and Peking University.
Future Leaders Foundation in USA
Level/Field of study:
Leadership Training and Fellowship
Number of Awards:
Freshmen students who will be the first in their families to attend university and/or low-income students
All programme costs are covered the by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week Intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship abroad;
(4) Customized career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
Applicants must be:
(1) First-Year undergraduate students
(2) Be the first in their families to attend university and/or Low-Income students
(3) Have a track record of academic excellence and leadership
(4) Have limitless global ambition
(5) Have a strong desire to join the Fortis Society
Applications are done online before 31 January 2017.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.futureleaders.org/about-the-fellowship/